Guided 4 Day Wine Tour
We specialize in organising tours for wine lovers, whether a couple or a group of friends, we are able to guide you through the maze of vine yards that exist in the Peloponnese. To make your trip more comfortable we can advise you on the best hotels to stay in and when will be the best time to visit the best vine yards. Our guide tours option will give you the chance to relax and enjoy the country side as you are driven in our mini bus through the Peloponnese visiting some of the best vine yards.
You will be accompanied by our Wine tour guide. Everything will be taken care for you so that you can concentrate on enjoying the wine, food and atmosphere of the area you will be travelling. The whole experience will be hassle free, all hotels prearranged, with scheduled stops at ancient archaeological sites. The groups may vary from 6 – 12 people.
- 4 days, 3 nights wine tour of the Peloponnese
- Pick and drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Private transportation in our comfortable mini bus
- Private vineyard visits and tastings
- 4 star hotel accommodation during your tour
- Breakfast included
- Restaurant recommendations
- Entrance fee and guided visit of Epidauros
- Lunch and diners are not included
Sample 4 Day Itinerary
- Depart from Athens based hotel in Mini bus.
- First stop the Ancient archaeological site at Ancient Nemea.
- Visit the Wine Estate Palivos, in Ancient Nemea.
- Lunch in Nemea.
- Evening check into The Kalteziotis Mansion Hotel which is situated in the Mantineia wine country, in the pretty village of Kapsia. A magical retreat in the unique Arcadian countryside, surrounded by idyllic mountains.
- The rest of the day is yours to enjoy the village of Kapsia, Arkadia. Enjoy your evening meal at one of the many taverna’s /restaurants, in the area.
- Depart from Kapsia, Arkadia.
- Visit the Wine Estate Skouras, Argos.
- Visit the Wine Estate Papantonis, Argos.
- Lunch in village in the area.
- Arrive in Nafplion for the night and check into Hotel Ippoliti comfort and more than a visitor would expect from a town hotel.
- Evening meal at one of the many restaurants in Nafplion Old City area.
- Depart from Nafplion.
- Stop and visit the ancient theatre of Epidauros. Epidauros was a small city in ancient Greece at the Saronic Gulf. Reputed to be the birthplace of Apollo’s son, Asklepios the healer, Epidauros was known for his sanctuary situated about 8 km from the town, as well as its theatre, which is once again in use today.
- Here we will stop for a special lunch in Ancient Epidauros.
- Return to Athens and your Hotel in Athens.