Half day Wine Tasting Tour Attica – small family wineryOur new destination in Attica is a very special winery in the heart of one of the oldest wine regions of Greece. Nikolou winery is located in Koropi, the same place where the Nikolou family started producing wines since 1920.
The winery maintains the traditional architectural style of the region, with stone walls and large stone arches and a beautiful courtyard.
But do not be fooled by tradition. Vassilis Nikolou, chemist and oenologist, has adapted to modern times, the winery is equipped with up-to-date machinery and stainless steel tanks. Due to this technological innovation the winery produces excellent wines.
To name a few: the locally famous Savatiano and Malagouzia, but also Moschato Alexandrias, Agiorgitiko , Mandilaria and Moschofilero. But the big surprise is the sparkling wine of Nikolou- the very first sparkling Savatiano.
Rates & dates: All year around
|Half Day Wine Tour Attica|
|€ 89,00 per person|
Due to the constantly changing measures regarding COVID-19, other options and prices may apply.
Departure dates: daily between 10h00 until 19h00.
Please note that:
- The tour is available upon request for you and your private group of 2 persons minimum.
- We can also organize tours for anniversaries and special occasions.
- If you are visiting Athens with a group of friends, colleagues or family e.g. we can offer you this tour as well and the rate will depend on the number of participants.
- Do not hesitate to ask us for a quotation.
- Our taxi driver will pick you up from your accommodation
- The guided tour at Nikolou consists of a video of the winery’s history, information on how to make sparkling wines, and opening a bottle of sparkling wine by the traditional method.
- You will taste 5 different wines served with traditional treats.
- The total duration of the tour including transfer is approx. 4 hours.